Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tired bods...

Due to a slight miss-communication Ashley and I ran last night another 3 miles even though our bodies we're telling us for different reason to take a break. My legs were toast and I was feeling a little off Friday morning after I rode a bike ride to work. Ashley had blisters are her feet from excising and running so much. She thought I still wanted to run and I thought she did. So we ran. Well, more like jogged the 3 miles. It was rough and afterwards we realized that neither of us wanted to. Bummer!

So we postponed the hike Ashley was planning for a day when my legs weren't jello and her feet didn't have blisters. So instead we went to Sports Authority and it was way fun.

After a long time waiting I've finally received a pass to the Nike employee store! Nike's world headquarters is just a few miles away. Ashley and I have been hoping to gain access to the exclusive store where almost all is 50% OFF! Finally we did but ONLY I can go and here are the stipulations. I've bolded the more interesting ones.
o Refrain from wearing any competitor brands into the employee store.
o No exchanges. Returns only.
o The passes are intended for guest(s)to purchase product already in stock at the store.
o Select merchandise may be available to NIKE employees only.
o No special product ordering.
o No autographs or photographs of any athletes or celebrities that may be in the store.
o No photographs of any items/products.
o If you have old athletic shoes you wish to donate for recycling, you are welcome to bring them to the NCS and place themin the donation bin to contribute to the NIKE regrind project.


So really without being able to rely on a good way to communicate and show the products and not being able to make an exchanges we were forced to spend 2 hours in Sports Authority to do product research and help me sync up to with Ashley's tastes. It was way fun!

I wish Ashley could come inside with me. It would be really, really fun. That said, I am now very excited to be able to pick out clothes for Ashley all by myself! She won't be able to say, "that's too crazy Patrick". I know, I know what you're thinking... with great power comes great responsibility. I will try to remember. I do think I'm pretty good about picking out clothes for her and after today's sync up I'm feeling pretty confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment