We started our visit with dinner. It took us a little while to decide
what we wanted but after some driving around we all decided on Mexican
food. We stopped at Patrick's favorite place in town. Maybe Patrick and I
have been there a handful of times since moving here.
After dinner and we decided that Crispy Cream sounded good. We were talking about how cool it would be if someone made a app that told you if the hot and ready sign was on for your phone. Turns out there is an app. So we each got donuts, energy drinks, and headed to campus.
After dinner and we decided that Crispy Cream sounded good. We were talking about how cool it would be if someone made a app that told you if the hot and ready sign was on for your phone. Turns out there is an app. So we each got donuts, energy drinks, and headed to campus.
The energy drinks were for the "Rockstar Challenge". Patrick had long been
wanting us to do this so it was our chance. But we used
Monster drinks instead. The goal of the game is to see who can drink
their energy drink first without burping. Chad barely beat Patrick and was the winner. All of us
finished without burping. I thought we did pretty good considering we
all just ate two donuts. I did feel like I was going to throw up so I
walked over by the trash cans just in case. Thankfully I didn't.
On Saturday we went to Kneader's for brunch. It was my first experience there and I now understand what all of the french toast hype is about. Danielle and Chad also shared the secret that Saturday evening all of the baked goods sold in the case are sold for half price! So of course we returned in the evening to buy some.
We hiked Bridal Veil Falls in the afternoon. It was a super short hike to the actual falls and easy to do. We got to walk around in the falls and look at the awesome view. I am loving the mountains here. Patrick and I are excited to do more hiking.
![]() |

We had a GREAT time with Danielle and Chad here! We had a great time and hope to visit them in St. George sometime!






We had so much fun with you! We can't wait to hang out again!
ReplyDelete