| Wednesday we headed to Hanumana Bay. |
| We spent the morning there snorkeling, walking on the beach, and just hanging out. |
| Danielle and Chad enjoyed feeding the birds. This provided some quality entertainment not only for us but everyone around us. |
| Patrick and I decided we could have spent all day there. The weather was perfect and the water was clear with tons of fish to see. |
| Everyone went snorkeling! |
| In the afternoon we headed to the Polynesian Cultural Center. We were able to visit a few of the villages. |
| Patrick tried his hand at making fire. |
| We went to a Luau for dinner. |
| Thursday morning dad, Chad, Danielle, Patrick, and I hiked Diamond Head. |
| It had a nice path and at one point had a TON of stairs. |
| We all made it to the top to see the beautiful view. |
| We caught up with mom and Tay for lunch. |
| Patrick and Chad decided to try surfing in the afternoon while Danielle and I cheered them on. |
| They both got up a few times! |
| Our last day was Friday. We ate breakfast on the beach across from our hotel and spent the morning playing there until we had to check out. |
| Patrick and I decided to build a sandcastle. |
| Mom and Taylor enjoying the beach. |
| Patrick strolling on the beach one last time. |
What a memorable trip! I love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteHope the Boards went okay!!!
Great pictures!!!
ReplyDelete