I opened the bag to find some chocolate and another box to open Saturday. There were also glitter hearts in the shower!
Saturday morning came around and I opened the box to find another box to open later on. Thankfully he also included some tasty cookies for me to eat in the meantime. Since these pictures were taken in bed I'm pretty sure that's were the cookies were eaten :)
The cookies were so pretty. We had been eyeing them at Whole Foods for some time so it was fun to finally try them!
Patrick let me open the card early instead of waiting until Sunday morning. I learned we were going to the beach! I was totally surprised.
All packed up and ready to go!
We unloaded our stuff in our beach front room and checked on the private hot tub on the balcony! Good thing we checked because it was pretty cold. Patrick talked to the hotel people and they were going to get it fixed while we went to dinner.
There were even more surprises from Patrick after dinner, sparkling juice, see's candy, and we watched one of our favorites, Pitch Perfect! Then we got in some hot tube time.
The next day we spent more time soaking up the view from the balcony.
Patrick gave me one more surprise. A locket with my initials on it with a picture of us inside. It was so sweet and I love it. We spent the rest of the morning walking on the beach before heading home.
It was such a wonderful getaway and nice to take our minds off of things and to just have fun together. I'm so lucky to be married to Patrick. I love him so!










No comments:
Post a Comment