Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 14th...

Patrick and I take turns planning Valentine's Day each year and the other person is off the hook and can relax and enjoy the day. This works out great for us. The person in charge can make it as simple or as elaborate as they want. Patrick was in charge this year and he started showing me the love early. I started getting little notes from him with a piece of chocolate each day. Each note had a reason why he loved me. I got 11! The final note was my Valentine Day card on Valentine's Day. We had a traditional day of sorts which we have never done before. Light pink roses were waiting for me when I got home from work Thursday night. Friday we spent all day together. We ate lunch at In-N-Out, went to see Thor at the dollar theater, briefly window shopped at the mall, went out for Italian food, and he surprised me by getting us an awesome chocolate cake from Costco that I am always wanting.



Patrick really out did himself. I had such a great day and didn't want it to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment