Sunday, June 30, 2013

Foil leftovers...

This past Friday Ashley and I wanted to try something new and check something off of our summer checklist. So we headed to Le Bistro Montage, a cajun style rstaurant that is very Portland. Its been around for quite some time.
We spilt an order of the Gator Bites; yes, with real gator. They were just average, not great but not bad either. I ordered the anduille sausage pasta and Ashley got the Spold Mac & Cheese (a hybrid of their old and spicy mac & cheese). Both were delicious but I really enjoyed mine.
Besides the excellent food and people watching all the wait staff looked a bit odd and had full arm tattoos, they also wrap your leftovers in tin foil in the shape of animals. My leftovers became a crab and Ashley's were turned into a giraffe.



No comments:

Post a Comment