I walked outside today to find this...
Yes, snow in October. I couldn't believe it. And then I found my car...
...also covered in snow. I actually had to get out my scraper from the trunk to clean it off. It didn't matter though because I planned to make freezer meals today. I've made a few in the past with my mom and decided it was time again. That way Patrick and I don't spend our money eating take out burritos and Chinese food, or worse Totino's frozen pizza when we are short on time. So this afternoon I spent three hours and made:
Here they are in our freezer.
I'm excited to start using them. Especially the recipes that are new. And it's nice because we'll be able to eat multiple meals from all of them.
.
Yes, snow in October. I couldn't believe it. And then I found my car...
...also covered in snow. I actually had to get out my scraper from the trunk to clean it off. It didn't matter though because I planned to make freezer meals today. I've made a few in the past with my mom and decided it was time again. That way Patrick and I don't spend our money eating take out burritos and Chinese food, or worse Totino's frozen pizza when we are short on time. So this afternoon I spent three hours and made:
-Pasta Bake
-Sweet and Sour Meatballs
-Chicken Fajitas
-Shepard's Pie
-Peachy Balsamic Chicken
-Cranberry Dijon Pork
-Cheesy Spinach Burgers
-Orange Chicken
Here they are in our freezer.
I'm excited to start using them. Especially the recipes that are new. And it's nice because we'll be able to eat multiple meals from all of them.
.




Making freezer meals is a great idea! Does it taste good after?
ReplyDeleteYes... well, it depends on the recipe. We had good and bad ones.
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with your freezer meals. That is exactly what I need to do. You inspire me!
ReplyDelete