Thursday, May 10, 2012

Graduation...



On Saturday the 28th I graduated from nursing school!  Patrick surprised me with flowers the night before and then on graduation morning the apartment was festively decorated and a delicious chocolate raspberry muffin was waiting for me. I had bought a new dress to wear but with the temperature being less than 40 degrees I opted for tights and the warmest dress clothes I could find. My parents and Taylor joined us for the commencement ceremony. After the chilly ceremony we headed straight to the Sagebrush Cantina for a celebration lunch! Because it was so cold we decided to take pictures in my cap and gown another day.

My favorite flowers from Patrick. We enjoyed an early celebration dinner the night before graduation.


 The stage with a bagpipe band playing. My favorite OU tradition.

  
Getting the diploma...case!

  
Flowers from Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment