Last Monday Patrick took a half day and we went to the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. It was his first time going. It's something that you have to do when you live in Michigan. We went with my dad, Taylor, and Brian. We spent the day checking out cars and for lunch we rode the People Mover to Greektown.
Everyone had their own style of looking at the cars. Patrick liked to look at them all, get inside, open the trunks, and move things around. My dad liked to walk up to every car, get in some of them, and read the information for them. Taylor and Brian took pictures of every concept car and the cool displays. I tried not to get separated from the group because there were so many people there. I kept up with Patrick and did a lot of people watching in addition to looking at the cars. I've also decided that if this whole nursing thing doesn't work out I think I could make it as a car model.

No comments:
Post a Comment