August:
We went putt putt golfing.
Danielle and Chad came with us.
We both just happened to get a hole-in-one on the exact same hole!
Patrick gave me these shoes for my birthday because he new I wanted to try to mod podge them. They turned from this
to this!
I made this yarn wreath when I was canceled from work one day.
September:
Us eating tasty tacos and beans in Mexican town.
Us at the Imagination Station. Patrick has always talked about visiting this place. Some people purchased blighted homes in Detroit and have worked to turn them into art.
Frakenmuth had been calling our names so we went up for a visit. We went with my side of the family and stopped at Tony's or "bacon heaven" on the way. We have never seen so much bacon before. It was insane. Patrick and I split this breakfast and still had some leftover.
We walked around the outdoor mall and downtown.
Everyone in front of the Cheese Haus. One of our favorite stops.
No comments:
Post a Comment