Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dance...

This is an interesting and exciting time for Ashley and me. We talk of lot of beginings and firsts... our wedding in May, finding our first apartment, our first furniture etc... However, mixed in with so many firsts are a few lasts. A couple weeks ago, Ashley and I went to our last Single's Dance!!! No more friends that drag us there, no more awkward dancing with strangers, no more being single... ever! We had fun... dancing and relishing in the moment. Whene I dance with Ash, the world around fades away and it's like it's just us in a room. I'm positive that we make others sick when they see the way we look at each other. Farewell Single's Dances... I will not miss you!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so very jealous. I can't imagine how great it is knowing you never have to go to another singles' dance. Sounds like a dream. But don't jinx yourself. You're going to end up being the chaperones to all the singles dances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first I was like aww... then I puked a little...

    ReplyDelete