Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Hamtramck...
I haven't been very good at writing or posting anything lately. And I'm too tired now to write much but at least I'm posting pics and quite a few of them. Last Saturday Ashley and I went to Hamtramck which has a large polish community. The destination was a restaurant named The Polish Village Cafe. It's been here for a long time and has good reviews. Emeril even did a show from the restaurant. Before dinner we walked around and took pictures. Ashley chased some birds, we saw a granny launch a football, and we also took pictures of each other. The last picture is what Ashley ordered, a Hungarian Pancake. It looks strange but it when you get it into you mouth it starts rock'n. It's spicy slow cooked pork on top of a potato pancake. The meat tasted very familiar, but I never could place what it tasted like.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh, you guys are SO cute! :o)
ReplyDeleteYou have lost some weight. I would comment more on the two of you but why jinx it. The food looks better than my Subway sandwich by far.
ReplyDeletewhatever. i love subway. go there multiple times during the week. besides that - the food does look yummy. too bad you can't take off work, come hang out here for a little while and explore hell's kitchen with me. now THAT would be cool.
ReplyDeleteyou guys are lookin good! Rock the hat, patty.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should play the lottery...and win. Then I could visit my far flung siblings.
ReplyDelete